Simple Yet So flavorful!
Jacked Up Stuffed and Rolled Chicken
What You Need
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Butterfly each Chicken Breast
3. Layer the inside of each butterflied Chicken Breast with 2 slices of Ham, 2 slices of Pepperoni, and 2 slices of Mozzarella.
4. Gently start on one side of the Chicken Breast and roll it until you reach the other side, tucking in the Ham, Pepperoni, and Cheese with your fingers. Once completely rolled, insert a toothpick into the middle to keep it together.
5. Season each roll generously with salt and pepper (as much as you like) and top with fresh Basil
6. Transfer to a greased cookie sheet and bake 30 to 40 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked. The chicken should reach at least 165 degrees to ensure it is completely cooked.
7. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.